We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded The Specialist Online Retailer of the Year at The Grocer Gold Awards. Since 2013 Muscle Food continues to grow considerably and helps supply consumers with healthy food products and supplements.
Over the past fourteen years, The Grocer Gold Awards has and will continue to identify companies that have brought quality and excellence to the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector with twenty different categories, including innovation and customer satisfaction. The Specialist Online Retailer of the Year recognises a business’s ability to understanding customers, delivering innovation and brilliance through new products, services and experience.
A range of other companies nominated were:
- Hello Fresh
- Field & Flower
- Master of Malt
- Mindful Chef
We are thrilled and honoured to have clinched the award thanks to our growth, ability to adapt to consumer demand, with our primary focus on wellness whilst still inventing brilliant new ideas like Do The Unthinkable, a tailored workout and exercise plan that suits different ability levels, coupled with healthy clean foods delivered to the individual based on their time efficiency and dietary requirements.
Our Easy Cook meal kits are also a contributing factor; they won listings in large retail giants like Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, and the Cooperative.
Our proud founder said:
“We’re delighted to win this award – it recognises the hard work and effort the entire team has put in to making MuscleFood the business it is. Our achievements over just five years have been incredible but throughout that time we have been constantly evolving and changing our offering to suit the changing tastes of our customer base.”
– Darren Beale
The future of Muscle Food
We will always put the customer first, ensuring they receive the best experience with our brand, by continuing to offer exciting new products as well as online innovation. Our information hub will be a point of call for searchers. It will answer many of the industry’s questions by fitness professionals, helping our shoppers find the advice they need and reach their goals.
As we continue to focus on the public’s wellbeing, we will also be looking into new product development, especially supplying and catering for individuals with different dietary requirements,
Congratulations to all the other winners:
- Brand of the Year – Anchor, Arla Foods
- Business Initiative of the Year – Women in Wholesale
- Consumer Initiative of the Year – ’WhiskySanta, Master of Malt
- Drinks Brand of the Year – Budweiser, AB InBev
- Employer of the Year – Henderson Foodservice
- UK Entrepreneur of the Year – Martin Thatcher, Thatcher’s Cider Company
- Exporter of the Year – Ramsden International
- Green Initiative of the Year – Project Closed Loop, The Co-Op
- Independent Retail Chain of the Year – Eros Retail / Greens
- Logistics Supplier of the Year – Fowler Welch
- Online Supermarket of the Year – Ocado
- Own Label Range of the Year – Luxury, Iceland Foods
- SME Brand of the Year – Lily’s Kitchen
- Symbol/Franchise Convenience Retailer of the Year – Londis
- Technology Supplier of the Year – Spoon Guru
- The Grocer of the Year – Aldi
- Waste Not Want Not Award – East of England Co-Op
- Wholesaler of the Year – Bidfood
- Britain’s Favourite Supermarket – Tesco
- Branded Supplier of the Year – AB InBev
- Own Label Supplier of the Year – LDH
- The Grocer 33 Price Award – Asda
- The Grocer 33 Customer Service Award – Sainsbury’s
- The Grocer 33 Availability Award – Sainsbury’s
- Store Manager of the Year – Nick Carolan, Tesco Hull